Rezopia - Dynamic Packaging Software for Travel Providers
Rezopia enables travel providers to package multiple travel products in real time and sell it in a single transaction across multiple distribution channels. With Rezopia travel software, travel providers can manage both internal and externally sourced products (air, rail, hotel, activities, transfers, miscellaneous products) for packaging.
Travel suppliers such as hotels and activity providers can scale revenues by complementing their products with other services and selling these together as attractive packages. Rezopia's dynamic packaging software combines travel components in real-time. Travel suppliers are able to specify pricing and inventory accordingly, including complex conditions such as blackout dates, supplements, discounts, free nights and more.
Quick List of Dynamic Packaging Software Features:
- Package and sell a mix of travel products such as flights, hotels, activities, tours, transfers and miscellaneous items
- Manage supplier negotiated contracts - content, inventory, pricing, pricing rules
- Integrate with GDS and external supplier and wholesaler systems in real time
- Sell packages on multiple channels - B2C, B2B, call center, travel stores, XML/Web Service, Mobile and Social Networks
- Manage markups and commissions
- Automate operations and increase efficiency through an integrated back-office and accounting system
- Produce Accounting, Management, Operational or Custom Reports on the fly
- Create vouchers, itineraries, invoices, bills, passenger manifest reports and more
Get a demo of Rezopia's Dynamic Packaging System.
See more dynamic packaging software features and benefits for Travel Providers.