Travel Technology Made Easy
Rezopia is a complete end-to-end travel reservation, back-office, packaging and distribution system.
Our travel software solution for tour operators, destination specialists, travel agencies and suppliers such as rail, hotels and airlines provide a full suite of tools from online reservations to back office automation. Some of the key travel software features include:
Travel Reservation Software
Rezopia makes it easy for travel providers to scale revenues, reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction by selling via the web, social networks, mobile devices and traditional call centers.
- Online Booking Engine
- Travel Shopping Cart
- Unique URL for each travel product and package (ideal for deep linking and Search Engine Optimization)
- Confirmed and On-Request Bookings
- Social Network Integration (Facebook, Email a friend)
- Mobile Application
- Consumer and Agency Profile Management
- Automatic Email and SMS Notifications
- Automatic Travel Voucher generation
- Managed look and feel of online booking engine
- Discount coupons and online promotions
- Widgets gallery for search, search filters, cross-sell and up-sell
- Multi-language and multi-currency
- Groups Booking capability
Negotiated Products & Contract Management
Manage your in-house content and supplier-negotiated contracts though Rezopia’s intuitive travel management system
- Manage Suppliers
- Manage content, photos, videos, maps, documents for hotels, flights, activities, rail, transfers, cruises, travel insurance and miscellaneous ad-hoc products
- Inventory setup – Supports allotment, on-request, free sell and retail inventory
- Pricing setup – Supports per person, per room, occupancy based pricing, per unit pricing, range based pricing. Manage net rate and commissionable products.
- Payment & Cancellation policies – manage various payment policies, partial payments, cancellation policies
- Contract Conditions – manage complex rules like supplements & reductions, discounts, minimum night stay restrictions, black-out dates, etc
- Markup Management – Manage markups across different selling channels
- Commission Management – Manage commissions for agencies and agency groups
- Manage taxes, surcharges and online booking fees
Partner Products - Interface with 3rd Party Systems
In addition to negotiated and in-house content, Rezopia travel software also interfaces with numerous wholesalers, suppliers and GDS systems via XML and web services for real time inventory and pricing. With Rezopia, travel providers can combine negotiated and partner products in a consolidated search results screen.
- Flights - GDS Interface (Sabre Galileo) and Consolidators
- Hotels – Tourico, HotelBeds, HotelDo, GTA, Sabre
- Activities – Viator, GTA Activities
- Insurance – AIG TravelGuard
- Cars – Avis, AutoEurope, Car Trawler, Sabre
Packaging and Reservation System – Dynamic and Pre-Set Itinerary Packages
Rezopia allows you to sell travel products individually or combine it and sell it as a dynamic or pre-set itinerary package
- Ability to create a dynamic package by combining various travel products and purchasing in a single transaction
- Ability to create pre-set itinerary based multi-day and multi-product packages
- Create flexible date or fixed date departure packages
- Create multiple options for pre-set itinerary packages such as air-inclusive and land-only
- Create mandatory, optional, substitutable or inventory fallback items inside a package
Multiple Distribution Channels
Rezopia gives you the ability to sell travel products and package across multiple distribution channels. The travel software offers a user-friendly reservation interface, both on the back and the front end.
- Consumer Site (B2C) – Allows consumers to directly book on your web site. Integrated travel shopping cart, payment gateway and consumer profile management
- Agency Site (B2B) – Allows travel agents to book through the online B2B channel. System keeps track of commissions and agency account relationships
- Call Center – Allows internal staff to create quotes and make bookings on behalf of consumers or agents. Advanced reservation capabilities such as multiple credit card payments, booking mark up and markdowns, creating notes, pre-set package modifications, queue management and daily task management
- Travel Stores / Branches – Allows you to sell via brick and mortar stores. End of day booking and branch productivity reports
- XML/Web Service Interface – Enables 3rd parties to distribute your products and packages on their web site through simple XML integration
- Mobile – Available in late 2013, Rezopia customers will be able to sell their products through IPhone / IPad and Android phones
Operations, Back-Office & Accounting
Our travel software has an easy to use interface, which makes it ideal for travel providers who wish to automate most of their back-office tasks for increased efficiency. Rezopia’s online booking engine has a complete suite of tools for operations and accounting as well.
- Reservations Management – Lookup previous reservations across various booking channels, Modify Bookings, Cancel Bookings
- Cancellation penalties, penalties over-ride
- Booking history
- Groups Booking Management
- Accounting – Keep track of all account payables and receivables. Automatic invoice and bill generation. Payment reconciliation and adjustments. Rezopia also integrates with external accounting systems such as Quickbooks.
Online Booking Reports
Generate multiple reports to track bookings and revenue. Rezopia’s central reservation system also allows you to generate reports on the fly, which can be downloaded in different formats.
- Accounting, Management and Operational Reports
- Ability to create custom reports
- Export report data into excel, CSV, XML or PDF
Configure your own document templates through Rezopia’s travel software. The booking system gives a lot of flexibility to its users by allowing them to make changes immediately.
- Generate vouchers, invoices, bills, confirmations, itineraries, passenger manifests and more
- Look and feel of the documents can be customized through the admin