Airlines Packaging Software
Rezopia offers comprehensive cloud-based travel software for airlines that want to generate ancillary revenue by packaging their core offering with other ancillary land products (hotel, cars, activities, transfers, miscellaneous products or multi-day land packages). With Rezopia travel software, airlines can manage both internally and externally sourced products and sell it through multiple distribution channels - the web, external agencies, call centers, social networks and mobile devices.
Quick List of Airline Travel Packaging Software Features
- Package flights with hotels, activities, tours, transfers and miscellaneous items
- Upload supplier negotiated contracts - content, inventory, pricing, pricing rules
- Connect with GDS and external supplier and wholesaler systems in real time
- Sell products through various distribution channels - B2C, B2B, call center, travel stores, XML/Web Service, Mobile and Social Networks
- Manage markups and commissions
- Handle operational tasks through an integrated back-office and accounting system
- Generate Accounting, Management, Operational or Custom Reports on the fly
- Create documents such as vouchers, itineraries, invoices, bills, passenger manifest reports and more
Get a demo of Rezopia's Airline Packaging System.
See more Rezopia software features and benefits for Airlines.